Instructor-Led Classroom Training & Workshops
Education for project teams and user communities is critical to the success of Calibra’s projects. We provide education throughout the implementation process and beyond, ensuring people are trained just in time. Training involves both hands-on experience performing assigned implementation roles on the project in addition to formal training
Educational packages exist at various levels starting from introductory courses, to customized education programs tailored to a company’s specific needs using their own corporate data.
Training Approach for Business Intelligence & Enterprise Performance Management
Calibra fuses the three-step approach for learning the system and reporting as things can change drastically when going from sample or training data to real-life, live, client data.
Courses are instructor-led with a variety of hands-on exercises. Exercises are intended to be done in tandem with the instructor leading the way. Each exercise builds on techniques from previous exercises as well as introducing new techniques.
Business Intelligence Training
IBM Cognos Business Intelligence and Enterprise Performance Management Training Courses include:
- Introduction to Cognos
- Introduction to Cognos - Developer
- Report Studio
- Query Studio
- Analysis Studio
- Framework Manager
- Cognos Connection – User
- Cognos Connection – Admin
- Cognos Workspace
- Cognos Workspace Advanced
- Dimensional Reporting
- PowerPlay Client
- PowerPlay Web/Powerplay Studio
- Metrics Studio /Designer
- Dashboarding 101
- Tuning and Troubleshooting
- Cognos Insight
- Cognos TM1
While we strongly encourage on-site, instructor led classes, all of our Cognos classes can be delivered on-line. On-line (as well as on-site) classes require students to have Internet Explorer browsers and, depending on the class (Framework Manager, for example), remote desktop access (RDC). We use a variety of sharing software, mainly “join.me” (we can also use Webex or GoToMeeting at a client’s specific request).
Enterprise Content Management Training
Our ECM implementation strategy ensures that knowledge transfer is realized via active participation of users during the process. In addition, Calibra provides certified Laserfiche training with the following ECM objectives:
- Learn how to apply and configure new products and features.
- Take advantage of unused functionality in your Laserfiche system.
- Learn how to quickly troubleshoot and resolve problems.
- Become the "go-to" person in your office for Laserfiche-related questions.
- Using Laserfiche
- Workflow and Laserfiche Forms
- Administering Laserfiche
- User Workshop
MCCiTraining Center for Laserfiche
This comprehensive training centre provides an easy, cost-effective option to provide Laserfiche training to all users in your organization.
With the Training Center, you are able to enhance your internal Laserfiche training program and increase user productivity to help get the most out of your Laserfiche system.
- Over 200 Training Videos in an extensive Laserfiche library
- Covers all modules
- Subscription model
- Available anytime (24/7/365)
- Regular updates in alignment with product upgrades
Human Capital Management Training
We strongly believe that training is the most critical component of the implementation and deployment of the Interact HRMS applications. Thus training is an integral part of any Interact HRMS implementation project. Our approach to training is based on the following principles:
- Plan the Training as Early as Possible
- Make the Training a Milestone in the InteractHRMS Project implementation Plan.
- Focus Interact HRMS Training Components on the Client HR Business Processes.
- Use a Top-Down Approach to Training starting with an Orientation and High Level Overview linked to the HR Business Workflow and Associated Processes.
- Perform a Pre-Training Assessment
- Tailor the Training Plan and Contents based on User Needs.
- Each Client has different needs and requirements.
- Post-Training Assessment to Measure Results.