Performance Management refers to a broad framework of business processes, metrics and technology systems to manage the overall business performance including daily operational activities. From a technology perspective, these systems take the wisdom gained from Business Intelligence applications and integrate it with the overall business management process. Calibra can provide an array of solutions that allow companies to utilize this technology to make a company's performance management vision a reality.
Calibra specializes in partnering with clients to enhance the intellectual capacity of business and technical requirements for their Performance Management business needs. This partnering relationship fosters the development of systems that best addresses business and user needs.
Financial Budgeting and Planning
Integrated business planning is a important factor in a company's success. Our consultants have help our clients implement technologies, applications and processes that connect the planning function across the enterprise to improve organizational alignment and financial performance.
Budgeting and Planning are at the heart and soul of the performance management process. As any company moves forward, it must always be looking at the past, present, and future at different points in its business cycle. Each phase presents different questions about what exactly is happening.
Calibra offers financial solutions to companies in the following areas:
- Budgeting & Planning
- Rolling Forecasts
- Scenario Modeling and Versioning
- Complex Cost Allocations
- Revenue Modeling
- Headcount Planning
- Consolidations and Eliminations
- Cash Flow Projections
- Internal and External Reporting
- Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Analysis
Calibra’s budgeting and planning practice consists of experienced consulting staff with deep finance and business skills, a thorough understanding of budgeting applications and strong technical expertise including the customization and application extensions.
Calibra’s goal is to assist our clients in successfully achieving their project objectives in the fastest and most efficient manner possible. Our approach focuses on rapid design and implementation. We believe in understanding your vision, and combining specific requirements with best practices that Calibra has adopted based on our years of implementation experience. Our typical implementation far exceeds the initial stated requirements due to the value-added ideas that our consultants bring to the engagement.
Calibra uses IBM Cognos TM1 Budgeting application to meet out clients’ business requirements.
Cognos TM1 Migration & Upgrade
Cognos TM1 addresses the full planning cycle with:
- A personal analytics workspace combining planning, analysis, reporting and personal dash boarding in a single interface
- A guided modelling environment that eases development and deployment of planning, analysis and forecasting solutions
- Patented, 64-bit, in-memory OLAP for enterprise scalability
- A choice of interfaces including Microsoft Excel, Cognos TM1 Web, Cognos TM1 Contributor and Cognos Insight for non-Excel users
- Connections to IBM Cognos Business Intelligence for a single, integrated platform
- Role-based security for multiple users and user types. Advanced predefined selection options ensure that users see only those portions of the plan that they need to see
- A choice of distributed or centralized planning deployments for a wide range of users and interactions
- Capability to extend ERP investments with the IBM Cognos data orchestration tool. This tool easily connects to data warehouses, Microsoft Excel worksheets or any ODBC-compliant database